I want to sell your airplane. Why should you choose me as your Sales Broker?
I have a strong background in General Aviation, and I know how to close the deal.
While many aircraft brokers have commercial or military aviation experience, I am exclusively a General Aviation guy with a lifetime of General Aviation experience, far more than most other brokers. And, my services cost less than most others!
As your Sales Broker, this is what I bring to you:
- A market analysis of your aircraft, to set the right price and get you top dollar for your aircraft
- A detailed spec page to show off your aircraft to buyers
- Digitizing of all logs and documents into PDF books, made available on the cloud to potential buyers
- Aggressive marketing throughout the U.S.
- Prompt engagement of potential buyers
- Negotiation, on your behalf, with the buyer or the buyer's broker
- Management of the purchase process, including sales agreement, set up of escrow account and services, and completion of required FAA forms
I'm not paid until your airplane sells.
Listing agreements span 6 months.
Listing fee depends on final sales amount.